Ship Questions problems
Ship 🚢 of questions are more complicated to understand of the students this type Questions are time consuming
There are 5 ships in a port:
1. The Greek ship leaves at six and carries coffee.
2. The Ship in the middle has a black exterior.
3. The English ship leaves at nine.
4. The French ship with blue exterior is to the left of a ship that carries coffee.
5. To the right of the ship carrying cocoa is a ship going to Marseille.
6. The Brazilian ship is heading for Manila.
7. Next to the ship carrying rice is a ship with a green exterior.
8. A ship going to Genoa leaves at five.
9. The Spanish ship leaves at seven and is to the right of the ship going to Marseille.
10. The ship with a red exterior goes to Hamburg.
11. Next to the ship leaving at seven is a ship with a white exterior.
12. The ship on the border carries corn.
13. The ship with a black exterior leaves at eight.
14. The ship carrying corn is anchored next to the ship carrying rice.
15. The ship to Hamburg leaves at six.
Which ship goes to Port Said? Which ship carries tea?
(Note: ‘to the right’ means anywhere on the right side from the given point, not only right next to. Likewise for left.)
The Spanish ship goes to Port Said and the French ship carries tea. However, tea can be carried by the Brazilian ship, too.
Thanks for visiting in my website