1 Answer

0 votes
answered by (140 points)

If you are working in Canada temporarily and wanted to get a PR, then you have to meet certain eligibility criteria. Canada has classified three categories of Canada experience class, federal Skilled Worker and Federal Skilled Trades for applying to PR. Since it is quite lengthy and hectic process, it is better to consult Ronen Kurzfeld, an immigration lawyer in Toronto to help for your PR.

Welcome to Maths Club, where you can check your IQ and ask to solve your question..